Comment on page
Intro to Workflows
First, workbooks. A workbook is a notebook-inspired interface helps your prototype an AI-powered app. In a workbook, you can easily prompt and chain together text, image, and audio AI models in a single environment.
AI Workflows allow you to run batch data on a workbook and output resultant data to a .csv.
- Start with a Workbook.
- Create an AI workbook
- Use GPT4 to help generate an email template based on parameters: recipient name, job, age. Based on these parameters, GPT4 outputs a different result.
- Run Workbook on Batch of Data (AI Workflows).
- Input a .csv with batch of data that matches parameters defined in workbook (recipient name, job, age).
- Kick off 'Run Batch' to run the workbook against each row in the .csv
- Results will be outputted to a .csv
Free tier users can run 5 rows of data per workflow and Growth tier users can run 50 rows of data per workflow.